Paper Technologist - Aseptic Packaging - United Arab Emirates
Our client are a leading multinational manufacturer of aseptic packaging systems and consumables.
Our ideal candidate is needed to have module and/or project manager for board qualification projects and is required to manage technically current and future board supplier portfolio including specifications. You will also need to continuously improve TCO, time to market, quality (board related).
You will be a very experienced paper technologist with a strong understanding both in manufacturing and commercial terms of paper and board and preferably with direct experience of aseptic materials and processes.
1. Project manager / or module manager for board development and qualification projects
2. Management of activities with board supplier
3. First point of contact for technical questions regarding selected board supplier
4. Active collaboration with purchasing about strategy of board
5. Project manager / module manager of basic research projects including external institutes and universities.
6. Securing legal compliance of board grades
7. Support trouble shooting and claim management
Academic engineering degree (Master / Phd) in process, chemical or industrial Engineering. Preferably in Pulp/Paper engineering.
For more information please follow the application process below and one of our managing partners will be in contact.