National Operations Manager - Corrugated - Australia
Our client are one of the leading packaging businesses in Australasia - led by distinctive leaders who ignite greatness in themselves and spark the potential in their teams. They pride themselves on the fact that they continually strive to delight their customers through their commitment to product innovation, leading edge technology, quality and manufacturing excellence.
Our client are seeking a National Operations Manager who will lead and manage the manufacturing activities for their nine Australia corrugating sites to achieve the safest and most effective outcome in support of the business objectives. You will be an integral member of the Fibre Australia Leadership Team contributing to the continuous improvement and profitability of the Business Unit.
It is expected you will:
- Ensure the highest level of safety is achieved
- Drive profitability of all the manufacturing plants
- Ensure all product is made on time and to specification
- Ensure all capital projects are delivered on time, to specification and produce the required rate of return
- Ensure productivity meets, and continues to challenge established standards
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement towards world best practice is established
- Ensure communication is practiced in an open, direct and respectful manner across the sites
- Ensure all standards ISO, HACCP, GMP and AIB standards and practices are achieved
This is a highly specialist, operational role with technical understanding of packaging operations that requires intimate corrugator, converting and paper knowledge in addition to broader fibre packaging industry knowledge. Significant experience within a corrugator and converting environment running a number of sites is a prerequisite.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate and our client's are keen to attract an outstanding individual from anywhere in the world - to that extent our client provides an excellent remuneration package together with full visa and relocation support.
For more information and due to GDPR please follow the application process below and one of our Managing Partners will be in contact to discuss your interest.