HACCAP / ISO Coordinator - Edible Oils - Malawi
Our client are a significant edible oils business well established and part of a much larger industrial group.
Our client seeks an experienced HACCAP / ISO Coordinator to be responsible for the following:
- Review all Critical Control Point (CCP) monitoring and verification records to ensure compliance with HACCP critical limits and frequencies, as required by the HACCP plan.
- Monitor HACCP and PRPs to ensure procedures are properly carried out.
- Review and evaluate all records for accuracy and completeness and determine need for process improvement
- Develop and implement training plans for HACCP, GMP, OSHA, allergen control, chemical control, glass control, SSOPs and all required plant programs
- Perform mock recalls and ensure identification, labeling, and traceability system functions as planned
- Conduct HACCP team meetings and required HACCP review
- Analyze processes, identify trends and anomalies, and continuously evaluate plant programs for improvement
- Ensure all food safety-related documents and records are controlled and that current issues are in use
- Keep informed of food safety laws and regulations
You will currently be in a very similar role with a proven track record of experience and accomplishment.
For more information please follow the application process below and one of our partners will be in contact.