Flexo Production Manager - Ghana
Our client is a significant flexo manufacturer with specialty in extrusion (food grade) and packaging for the food and beverage industries in the West African region. Our client is part of a large industrial group who have a number of interests in printing and packaging.
Our client seeks an outstanding individual to lead and manage this department of their large manufacturing business and it is expected you will already be managing a similar manufacturing plant and to that end are exepcted to meet the following requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan and schedule of human resources.
• Ensure that production stays on schedule, within budget and is cost effective.
• Coordinate with the Production Planner to ensure efficient planning of jobs.
• Implement a rigorous preventative maintenance schedule on all process machinery.
• Liaise and communicate with suppliers and internal departments.
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are implemented and strictly adhered to.
• Monitor and review performance through performance appraisals.
• Identify training needs.
• Monitor production standards and implement quality standards.
• Work with QC to implement the company’s policies and goals.
• Analyze production data.
• Produce weekly and month production reports.
• Analyze and improve where necessary production performance, efficiency and productivity.
• Implement effective means by which to reduce downtime and increase uptime.
• Compile production budget for human resources and materials.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet deadlines.
• The ability to work in a logical and systematic manner.
• The ability to act decisively and solve staff conflict.
• ICT Literacy to deal with various technologies and systems.
Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Production Management with specialty in Extrusion (food grade) and Flexible’s packaging for the food and beverage industries.
Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate/Diploma in Operations or Production Management, Certified in Production Inventory Management (CPIM).
For more information please follow the application process below and one of our partners will be in contact.