Our client is an investment company looking to fill the position of Finance Team Leader for a newly acquired resturant chain. The candidate will be primarily responsible for implementing the financial transformation and managing the finance and admin functions.
Accounting and Cash Management
- Control of the accounting function including proper bookkeeping and periodical closing.
- Responsibility for the company cash
- Implementation of the treasury management policies ensuring smooth operations, optimum utilization of company funds and dividend payout.
- Prepare semi - annual audited accounts to investors.
- Assist in the implementation of the enhancements of the Apex POS system
- Assit in the implementation of an accounting and reporting system Manage the Payroll system
- Effective tax planning and tax reporting
Company Policies and Manuals
- Establish and manage documented financial and accounting policies and manuals including existing financial controls and recommend and implement enhancements.
- Assist in establishing a written documentary cycle for the current operations and recommend and implement approved enhancements according to best industry practices
Budgeting and Reporting
- Ensure the budgeting process is carried out and reviewed. Work with management to develop a detailed budget broken down by branch and product mix.
- Develop and report KPIs, performance dashboards, variance analysis reports versus budget as agreed with Management for daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting periods.
- Lead a finance team.
- Contribute to the assessment of expansion plans including the assessment of new stores
- Act as a signatory on financial disbursements
- Contribute as requested to activities with other investments
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Instate proper financial controls to minimize the risk of fraud
- Financial Qualifications
- Can speak and write in English and Arabic
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience with F&B operations is a bonus.
Please follow the application process below and one of our partners will be in contact.