Design Manager - Signage, Displays and Graphics - Dubai
Our client are a leading Signage, Displays and Graphics business in Dubai providing a range of turn key solutions designed, manufactured and installed by them.
Our client seeks a Design Manager to join their busy expanding design team to lead all creative aspects of their projects on time and under budget managing their design team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills.
- Senior design level experience in graphic arts and ability to manage the overall design process and team members.
- Clear articulation of ideas to facilitate clear design and project direction to the project team.
- Ability to communicate well with Clients and Consultant teams.
- Works well with team atmosphere and capable of leading team brainstorming sessions.
- Capable of story-boarding for design presentations and packages to meet Client deliverables.
- Effective supervisory, planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive, responsive, detail oriented and good communicator.
- Ability to plan, manage and work to project deadlines and design budgets.
- Be excited to teach and mentor junior design staff.
- Able to adapt, learn on the job, and develop and apply new skills well.
- Fully capable of conceptualizing for the entire project and motivating self and team members.
- Be able to produce quality projects consistently and able to make good judgment decisions for the successful completion of projects.
- Flexible and dependable with the ability to work in multifaceted working environments.
- Demonstrate a passion for design and specifically related to signage, retail display elements and graphics.
- Architectural plans, elevations & sections drawings.
- Drawing to scale (Imperial / Metric) in AutoCAD and Adobe Illustrator.
- Creating 2D and 3D design and technical shop drawings.
- All phases of the design and implementation process.
- Dimensioning and annotation of design and technical and production shop drawings.
- 3D rendering, finish quality design drawings, hand sketching, and researching of materials and fabrication techniques to justify design.
- Knowledge of materials and signage production methods.
- Managing, mentoring and teaching project teams.
My client provides a very good package to the right candidate.
For more information please follow the application process below and one of our partner will be in contact.